Whether at home or in the office, there is no doubt Covid-19 has changed the working life of everyone at Quorum Park.
We’re putting together a package of support for everyone and need your help!
We’ll be signposting support and help for those suffering with any of the potential impacts of lockdown such as isolation at home or just the stress of living through uncertain times.
Alongside this, we want to capture what the experience of lockdown has been like for staff, share it with others and embrace being part of the Quorum Park community.
One of these upcoming projects is a one off E-Zine comprised of contributions from Quorum Park staff – so its content is up to you!
Some ideas we’ve had include:
- Lockdown stories: would you like to produce a story about how lockdown has impacted you?
- Photos you’ve captured during that time: we’ve all had a new appreciation of the outdoors – have you captured this on camera?
- Book recommendations: which books helped you through long days at home?
- Recipe ideas: have you been batch cooking all through lockdown? Have you created any inspired bakes? Send over recipes and pictures!
- Nominations for Covid Heroes: has anyone in your office gone the extra mile through lockdown – send nominations over to firstname.lastname@example.org and they could win Amazon Vouchers and have their tale told in our E-Zine.
That’s a few of our ideas but we’d love to hear yours too! Email email@example.com with more ideas and you could be included.