- This event has passed.
People & Culture Forum: August
August 10 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sign up here.
Brighty People presents:
The People and Culture Forum- Failure, Resilience and Innovation.
Hosted from the Q11 Building at Quorum Park.
Facilitated by Becca Brighty, Organisational Psychologist and Workplace Confidence and Resilience Coach, each session we will explore different topics relating to employee productivity and satisfaction and organisational development.
You will work through activities in groups, giving you chance to connect with other attendees. There will also be time for chatting, networking and drinking coffee at the start of the event.
What you will learn
- Why having a culture that is comfortable with failure is essential for innovation.
- How being comfortable with failure can boost resilience and vice-versa
- Practical tips on how to boost the confidence and resilience of your employees.
Who is this network for?
This network is for people who are passionate about employee satisfaction and productivity and interested in the science and psychology behind having an engaged and productive workforce.
HR people, recruitment professionals, business owners, L&D peeps, OD practitioners, leaders, basically anyone interested in having a productive workforce and meeting other like-minded, people-focussed professionals.
Reasons to attend
1. Learn about how you can apply the science and psychology behind having an engaged, productive workforce.
2. Connect with some of the North East’s most knowledgeable, experienced and passionate people-focussed people.
3. Be inspired.
4. Help others solve their tricky people challenges.
5. Design your own career.
Every month we will run workshops on topics that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to attract, develop and retain a productive, engaged workforce.
Who are Brighty People?
Brighty People is a Business Psychology consultancy, based in Newcastle, founded by Becca Brighty. Brighty People focuses on helping businesses build a confident and resilient workforces.
It’s founder, Becca Brighty believes that everyone can be happy and productive at work, it is just a matter of aligning an individual’s purpose, strengths and goals with a business’s vision, values and goals.