A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Quorum Park for a Security Officer. We are looking for
a SIA approved officer to join our team, working under the management of Shield FM.
– Patrol of all buildings and site.
– Using security systems and IT equipment.
– Monitoring CCTV.
– Liaising with members of the public and tenants.
– Opening and closing buildings.
– Answering inbound calls.
– Completing daily reports.
– Reporting to management.
– Hold a valid SIA badge.
– Have excellent customer service skills.
– Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
– Must be smart, reliable, and flexible.
– Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
– Have a practical and logical approach to problem solving.
– Be punctual.
Job Type: Full-time & permanent.
Hours: 40-48 hours per week. 12-hour night shifts, 4 nights on, 4nights off.
Salary: From £10 per hour.
– Excellent pension scheme
– Paid holidays
– On-going training
– Staff Discounts
– 3 years (preferred)
To Apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.