We’re thrilled to have achieved Gold at the North East Better Health at Work Awards. Here is a run down of some of the Health and Wellbeing Initiatives offered to staff onsite at Quorum!
- Pure Gym are based onsite and are open 24/7 with over 50 classes a week Website here.
- We also run various free exercise classes throughout the year – past events have included Fat Burn Extreme, Body Combat and Samba Dancing!
- Our onsite Sports Courts are free to use with Football offered all year round and tennis in the summer.
- Our outdoor fitness station is based next to the sports courts.
- We try and always include healthy options within our food vendors for events. We have recently included Kimchi Planet who offer a vegan menu.
- We also regularly promote Riverford Organics fruit and veg boxes at our events
- Our events encourage time away from desks to manage the Work Life Balance along with our breakout spaces and deckchairs – take a break and come back more productive and refreshed!
- Past events encouraging and supporting mental health include a carers event, stress management and wellbeing roadshows.
- We’ve had financial support pop up events with advice on savings, pensions and will writing.
- Our Smoking Cessation Programme helped support people to Quit Smoking and our park wide Smoking Policy protects against second hand smoke exposure.
Read more about the North East Better Health at Work Award on their website here.