Register with Kinto Join in February and record a walking or cycling journey to be entered into a free prize draw for a £50 Amazon Voucher.
We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered up with Kinto Join to reward people for walking and cycling to Quorum Park and we have several events and activities lined up to help you to get prepared and encourage you to record lots of journeys.
Walking and cycling could not be easier with Kinto Join
- Choose your travel mode and find the best home-work routes
- Connect with other walkers and cyclists for a safer, more social commute
- Record your commuting behaviour to measure your environmental impact
- Verify your sustainable travel to qualify for rewards
What are the rewards?
- Walking and cycling journeys recorded on your account will earn you points
- Points can be redeemed for rewards (list to be published in March Q Life)
- Monthly trophy and prize awarded to the person with most points
- Shout out in the Q Life newsletter to the company with the most points
- Monthly prize draw – every journey gives you a ticket into the prize draw
Help from The Hub to walk and cycle more often:
- Book your bike in for a FREE health check with Dr. Bike on Tue 9th Feb
- Walkers and cyclists can collect FREE reflective arm/leg smart bands from the Hub
- Contact the Hub for copies of local maps and/or advice on the route to take
- FREE bike hire for one week (e-bike, folding bike, and hybrid bikes available)
- Rent an e-bike from Ride Electric for only £40 a month
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org