HR Professionals take part in data mapping exercise in free seminar hosted by Square One Law in partnership with Green Bean Recruitment.
Commercial law firm Square One Law and recruitment outsourcing specialists greenbean by NRG are hosted a no-nonsense GDPR workshop for business owners, senior management teams, directors and senior HR professionals from across the park.
This interactive and informative session was led by employment partner, Roisin Patton and included examples and ideas to help staff with their GDPR compliance journey ahead of the fast approaching deadline on 25 May 2018.
The session covered:
- Demystifying GDPR and applying the regulation to your business using straightforward examples.
- What practical steps you can take for your data mapping exercise if you have not started yet.
- What provisions can be introduced that cover the various scenarios of holding data including employee recruitment, employment life cycle and termination.
- Examples of privacy notes
- Sample documentation to assist with the compliance journey.
The event was hosted from our Qeleven building.