Session Number 2 of 2017 will take place on the Quorum Football/Tennis Court on Site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We’ve used the court a number of times through the winter and it’s normally a good session where we do some interval and speed work.
It’s a good session to come along to and meet some of our regular runners and if we have good numbers we will try and do some little races to add a bit of fun to the session.
Being on the court keeps everyone together and as always everyone can work at their own pace.
Hope to see you there!!
With regards to any running events a few have mentioned and seem keen to do the North Tyneside 10k Road Race. This takes place on 16th April 2017 (Easter Sunday) and the race starts at 10am so plenty time to get back home for a Sunday Dinner!!
To enter everyone would need to do this as an individual via the website. Link below. Entries are limited so we will need to be quick as there are only 295 spaces available.
Quorum Kites Running Club
- Sunday 12th February 2017 – Run Newcastle Valentines 10k – Exhibition Park, Newcastle. Entry £12.00
- Sunday 9th April 2017 – Transped Blyth Valley 10k – Blyth, Northumberland. Entry £12.00
- Sunday 16th April 2017 – Easter Sunday – North Tyneside 10k Road Race – Entry £18.00
- Sunday 23rd April 2017 (10.00am) – Terry O’Gara 5k Memorial Race – Entry £17.00
- Wednesday 10th May 2017 (19.00pm) – The Gordon Smith Memorial Relay (2 Miles) – Colbalt Business Park. £5.00 Entry Fee
- Sunday 11th June 2017 – Run Northumberland, Bamburgh 10k. Entry ??
- Tuesday 4th July 2017 (19.15pm) – Bridges of the Tyne 5 Mile Road Race. Entry ??
- Sunday 9th July – Great North 10k – Gateshead. £27 per entry
- Sunday 13th August – Northumberlandia 5k Trail Run – £15.00 per entry
- Sunday 13th August – South Shields 10 Miler – £20.00 per entry
- Sunday 10th September 2017 – Great North Run – £54.00 per entry To register click here.