We now have 15 fast (22kw) EV chargers on site for staff to use
Q7 Car Park (adjacent to Greggs House)
- There are 11 chargers located in this car park behind Quorum Retail
- These are exclusively for people working at Quorum (no public access)
- The rate is 20p/kwh + 50p transaction fee.
- The chargers are linked to the Franklin Energy Life Network
If anyone wants access to these charge points they need to download the Franklin Energy Life app and then contact email@example.com for their account to be verified and activated.
Once they are verified they can just use the app to gain access to the charge points as and when required.
Neon Car Park
- There are 4 chargers located in the car park outside of the Neon Building.
- These are open to the general public as well as people working on the park
- The public rate is 25p/kwh + 50p transaction (20p for people working on the park)
- The chargers are linked to the Hubsta Network .
- If anyone wants access to these charge points at a rate of 20p/kwh they need to download the app and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for their Q Card discount to be activated.
Anyone wishing to use the charge points located outside the Neon building at Quorum Business Park can now register with Hubsta via the Hubsta app using a smartphone or online at – www.hubsta.co.uk