Free Adult learning courses!
Our current offer includes the following NCFE/CACHE Level 2 and Level 3 programmes:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE).
- Adult Mental Health Problems.
- Team Leading.
- Mental Health First Aid.
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health.
- Behaviour that challenge.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Autism Awareness.
- Information, Advice and Guidance.
- Equality and Diversity.
- Data Protection and Data Security (GDPR).
- Customer Service.
- Business Improvement Techniques.
- Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Safeguarding and Prevent.
- Counselling Skills.
- Cancer Support.
- Digital Skills at Work.
- Domestic Abuse.
- Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality.
- Principles of Cyber Security.
- Understanding Autism.
- Understanding Mental Health.
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes.
- Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care.
These courses are great to support career development and for those who wish to further develop their skills.
All courses are available through distance learning and are completed online with the support of a dedicated tutor.
To be eligible for these courses learners must:
* Be aged 19+
* Live in England
* Not currently be on any other funded programme or an apprenticeship (they can’t be on any other form of Government funded training)
* Have lived in the EU for at least 3 years
* Not have already completed the course
* Live in a non-devolved postcode area (we can check this at the next stage)
Please find attached a PDF file here providing you with the following information.
- AEB short course flyer- This gives details of all the courses we offer
- Frequently asked questions – This explains how the courses are funded and how they work, ensuring the learners know what they are committing to.
- Question count – an overview of the amount of units per course, and how many assessment questions there are overall to complete within the given timescales.
- Course overviews of each of the courses we currently offer.