Walk, cycle, reap the rewards…
We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered up with Kinto Join to reward people for walking and cycling to Quorum Park and we have several events and activities lined to help you to get prepared and encourage you to record lots of journeys.
Launch Incentive – Everyone that registers with Kinto Join in February 2021 will be entered into a free prize draw for a £50 Amazon Voucher.
Walking and cycling could not be easier with Kinto Join
- Choose your travel mode and find the best home-work routes
- Connect with other walkers and cyclists for a safer, more social commute
- Record your commuting behavior to measure your environmental impact
- Verify your sustainable travel to qualify for rewards
How do I get started?
- Download the Kinto Join app to your android or apple phone
- Register your details and join the Quorum Park community
- Record your active journeys
- Be rewarded for your commute
What are the rewards?
- Every walking or cycling journey to/from Quorum Park logged in your account above 1km will be rewarded with a point.
- Points can be redeemed for rewards (list to be published in March Q Life)
- Monthly trophy and prize awarded to the person with most journeys.
- Shout out in the Q Life newsletter to the company with the most journeys logged each month
- Monthly Q Card Partner prize draw – every journey gives you a ticket into the prize draw.
How can the Hub support you to walk or cycle?
- Book your bike in for a free health check with Dr Bike on Wednesday 10th February.
- Walkers and cyclists can collect FREE reflective arm/leg smart bands from the Hub.
- Collect copies of local maps from The Hub and get advice on what routes to take.
- Borrow a Pool Bike. Free for one week (e-bike, folding bike, and hybrid bikes available)
- Rent an e-bike for only £40 a month.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org